Friday, May 12, 2006

Silent Hill (2006)


So, I lied.

I promised a Silent Hill review and have yet to write it. Actually, I started to write it but it got so long and so detailed that I just gave up.

Instead, I am just going to tell you it's awesome and well worth it to go see it in theaters (if it's still in theaters...gosh, how long ago did I see it?!).

I have never played the games, and though I've heard reports that some people who haven't played couldn't quite follow the story, I call that rubbish and those people stupid. The story may get a bit convoluted at times, but it is not hard to follow.

The visuals are amazing, as are some of the creepy creatures in Silent Hill. The movie kept me on the edge of my seat up until the last 20 minutes, which I didn't like as much. It is still a very well done movie though, one worth seeing on the big screen.

Check it out on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...